Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer15 Starts Today!

It's been a while again since I posted. There are some really traumatizing, I mean exciting reasons for that, but I will share them in a future post. Since the words pain, hospital, vomit, surgery and stitches are all included, I feel it deserves a post all on its own!

But this post is strictly for the Summer15. What is the Summer15 you ask? Basically it's a contest for Bloggers to try and lose 15 pounds over the summer. It goes from Tuesday June 15th (today) until Tuesday September 7th. I really hope this helps motivate me to get with the program now that I'm pretty much all healed (minus a few stitches).

So start off this contest with a bang, I have to post my starting weight today.


162.6...it's a bit more than I would like, given the weight I had lost previously...but due to circumstances (involving the traumatic words posted above) I can certainly understand how it happened. Being stuck on bed rest for almost a week certainly didn't help. Neither did my lack of wanting to do pretty much anything which led to me eating way too much takeout and went back to drinking coffee.  These past two days of trying to return to my healthier ways are killing me! (Can anyone say caffeine and sugar withdrawal???)

So yeah, that's what's going on with me right now. Look for more exciting news again soon! I hope I'm well enough soon to get back into some hardcore exercise programs because I really really want to achieve this 15 pound weight loss...not for the contest...but just for me.

6 comments:

MommiesCoffee3 said...

Joining in the Summer 15, too, and just wanted to say HEY! Glad to read your gung-ho spirit and look forward to facing this challenge with you!

Chibi said...

:( Oh no! Hope you're okay now!

Gwenyth Love said...

I'm much better now! Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Gwen, thanks for joining us on the PlussizeBloggers journey. You are an encouragement to all.

Traci said...

ooh scary. I hope you're ok.

Unknown said...

That's a great idea! I should do this for my weight-loss blog, as I need to lose all that I can for my reunion in Sept! I hope you're feeling better... sounds like you deserved some time off!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Everything Gwenny. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino