Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer15 Week Two


So I am slightly heartbroken. I have gained 2.1 pounds from last week's 2.7 pound loss. On a positive note that means I am still 0.6 pounds into my 15 pound goal, but it still stinks.

I'm not exactly sure what happened. I have been doing great with my working out. I have gone to the gym every workday since receiving the free membership. I have done both the upper and lower training sessions and now know how to mix my weight training with cardio. I mean I know I ate badly here and there...but I always do...and I don't usually exercise...so I should have lost! The only thing I can hope for is that it's fat turning into muscle. Nothing else really makes sense to me.

This week I managed to do the following:

Thursday - Treadmill for a total of 32 minutes (5 min warm-up followed by 25 mins of 60 sec run and 90 sec walk ending with a 2 min cool-down)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Long weekend. Since the gym is located near my work (which is very far from my home) I do not have access to it on non-work days. Did some housework.
Monday - Elliptical Beginner Level 2 workout session for 30 mins, 2 min cool-down
Tuesday - Upper and abs followed by 15 mins on the treadmill
Wednesday - Lower and abs with trainer followed by 5 mins on the treadmill (before almost passing out)

Today the gym is closed for Canada day (/pouts) and tomorrow I am off so I won't see the gym until Monday again. Hopefully I can fit something in at home. It's one of my goals since I failed so miserably at doing so last weekend...

Goals for Week #3
- eat no more than ONE fast food take out dinner
- eat no more than ONE eat in restaurant dinner (NOT FAST FOOD)
- work out at least 4 days at the gym
- fit in at least one fitness program or 30 minute elliptical circuit at home over the weekend
- finish assignment #1 for Taxation course (not everything has to be about weight loss!)
- make at least one new meal from The Biggest Loser Simple Swaps: 100 Easy Changes to Start Living a Healthier Lifestyle (I'm eying trying out the spaghetti squash)
- cut down (or cut out) the coffee (no more than large on weekends and no more than medium on weekdays)
- drink more water or herbal tea (this should be easier with my newfound obsession with David's Tea

There...that should be a good start!  Here's to a new week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Everything Gwenny. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino